The Overhead Door Company of Yakima has been the market leader in residential and commercial garage doors, high-speed doors, and large commercial doors in the Yakima area since 1967. We are the exclusive distributor for "The Original Overhead Door" brand of doors and door operators. The Overhead Door Corporation invented the "overhead door" in 1921 and the electric door opener in 1926. We are proud to offer Residential garage doors and door openers products to our customers in Yakima, Kittitas and Klickitat Counties.
Visit the official Overhead Door Corporation website where you can access an incredible array of our doors operators and individualized options. You can even visualize your ideas of what your door(s) will look like by visiting the Design Center. This feature allows you to upload a picture of your home and then overlay our door products over your home before you buy!
Of course we will still come to your home for a no-charge estimate, as always.
We have always provided commercial service and sales, but have ramped up our efforts by adding more skilled employees and additional product lines to our portfolio. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products and services in the following areas:
- Commercial Overhead doors
- Rolling steel doors and fire doors
- Commercial door operators, controls and safety devices
- Commercial High-Speed door service (all makes and models)
- AlbanyTM (AssaAbloy Entrance Systems) High Speed Doors. We are now a Platinum Level Dealer and one of the Top Ten Albany distributors in North America, which allows us to offer extremely competitive bids for Albany Doors.
- Dock Enclosures, Levelers and related components, sales and service
- Automatic gate openers, card readers, vehicle detection/ traffic control and entry systems
- Fire Doors and Fire Door inspections
Newly added during 2014-2015:
Now offering Schweiss or Hi-Fold bi-folding doors sales and services - up to 55' x 30'.
AIB Int’l. Audit Compliance products and services. We understand the audit process and expectations to comply with:
- BRC Global Standards
- FSSC 22000
- SQF-2000 (Safe Quality Food)
- GMP Inspections
- Certified Organic Producer/Supplier audits
Because of this knowledge, we can review, recommend and install FDA food-grade doors, operators and hardware. We decided early on to educate ourselves about these emerging requirements at the request of some of our local customers who sell internationally and/or comply with requirements from McDonalds and major Asian and European customers.
We have partnered with an American door manufacturer who also understands the above requirements, insuring that the doors and products that we sell and install are in compliance before your audit. These include Food-Grade fiberglass-reinforced plastic (“FRP”) pedestrian doors and components. We offer these services in a 300 mile radius from Yakima.
Check out the Albany Door website for additional information on their advanced safety features. Because Albany High Speed Doors are made of durable, longer lasting fabrics, and steel or aluminum mechanical components, they are built to last! We are a Platinum Dealer, serving clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
In 2013-2014, we were named by Albany as one of their Top Ten Dealers in North America.
We are the exclusive distributor for "The Original Overhead Door" brand of doors and door operators. The Overhead Door Corporation invented the "overhead door" in 1921 and the electric door opener in 1926.
Central Washington Services
We are proud to offer Residential garage doors and door openers products to our customers in Yakima, Kittitas, and Klickitat Counties.
- Free estimates for new door installations, replacement of doors and major repairs
- We offer Emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week