High Speed Doors (including fabric roll up doors and vinyl roll up doors) are rugged, energy-efficient, and have considerably higher operating speeds over standard Overhead Sectional or Rolling Steel Doors. Doorways can be entered and exited quickly, with open speeds ranging from 50” to 80” per second. This helps improve productivity, while at the same time reducing energy costs; making them an ideal choice for high volume traffic areas.
These commercial high speed doors help to control exposure to many environmental, pollutants and irritants including dust, pollen, insects or birds, and noise, and temperature fluctuations that occur during both the summer and winter months. By controlling your working environment, you can improve your employee’s productivity, comfort, and morale, while at the same time increase your energy efficiency, by consistently controlling your building’s internal temperature.
Choose from Fabric or steel, solid or with windows, depending on your needs.
Ideal Applications for High-Speed Doors
- Interior & Exterior Door Openings
- Loading Docks
- Coolers & Freezers
- Food Processing Facilities
- Parking Garages
Internal Door Use
High speed doors provide environmental separation for areas such as manufacturing, machine protection, freezer, and cold storage, food processing, clean rooms, and more. Since each area requires different environmental controls, separating them with a high speed door, it allows you to control the environment/temperature within each area.
Exterior Door Use
Because of the speed of which these doors can open and close, these high speed doors are ideal for high traffic areas. They allow for materials and personnel to, quickly and easily, flow in and out of your facility. Door models that feature windows or clear panels, will allow for natural light to come in.
High speed doors come in a variety of types including metal, fabric and rubber. Other options include with or without windows, and insulated, depending on your needs. Click here to BROWSE THROUGH the available models we offer. Literature is also available to download, which contains additional details and specifications.
Benefits of High Speed Doors
- Energy Efficient – high speed doors are able to open and close quicker than traditional sectional and coiling overhead doors.
- Increased Productivity – the speed of which these doors can open and close, helps reduce the amount of idol time, which results in shorter interruptions.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs –maintenance costs are lower, because of fewer moving parts.
- Improves Worker Safety – when doors include windows and clear panels, they allow for improved visibility for employee and forklift traffic.
- Improved Working Environment – help to keep out unwanted insects, birds and other pests.
- Increased Security – because these high speed doors open and close quickly, exterior doors can kept closed during business hours, which helps deter theft and vandalism.
We serve many commercial businesses in Yakima County, Klickitat County, and Kittitas County! Whatever your high speed door, fabric roll up door, or vinyl roll up door needs are, give us a call at (509) 248-0665 and we can assist you!