Once you have used a garage door opener to open your garage door, you’ll want to use one every single time. At Overhead Door Company of Yakima™, we offer a wide range of garage door openers, operators, and accessories to make our customers’ lives just a little bit easier.
Which one is right for you? Let’s talk about the options.
Residential Garage Door Openers and Accessories
There are a lot of garage door openers on the market. Performance and reliability are important, and you want to make sure that the one you choose will meet your needs.
Every garage door opener is different as far as the level of power it offers, and your needs will vary depending on the weight of your garage door.
There are two different motors for you to choose from – AC and DC power motors. AC motors tend to be heavier, bigger, and louder, while DC motors are the most powerful, much quieter, and have more useful features.
You’ll also need to choose a drive type for your garage door opener, which just indicates the way your door will travel as it opens and closes. There are several options for this:
- Belt drive garage door openers are quiet, so having one installed will minimize sounds and vibrations when the door is opening and closing. This is a great option if you have an attached garage.
- Screw drive garage door openers offer the most power, and they open and close quickly. If your door is high, this may be the right one for you.
- Chain drive openers use a chain when opening and closing the door, and it works for most doors. This technology has been around a long time, and it’s very dependable.
As far as residential garage door accessories go, we’ve got them all, from remotes to consoles and keypads. We even carry backup batteries and light bulbs.
Commercial Door Operators and Accessories
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) website is filled with reports of commercial garage door accidents, many of which resulted in someone’s death.
If you own a business, you need to know that you can rely on your commercial doors to operate properly and safely. At Overhead Door Company of Yakima™, we specialize in offering several options for garage door openers for businesses like yours.
Of course, every warehouse and business is different, so we’ll help you decide if you need:
- A heavy-duty operator – up to 60 cycles per hour with large, constant loads.
- A standard duty operator – up to 60 cycles per hour, but only during peak usage.
- A medium-duty operator – 15 cycles per hour.
- A light-duty operator – 4 cycles per hour.
We also offer various commercial garage door operator accessories, including timers to close modules, auxiliary output modules, commercial door transmitters, and more.
Choose Overhead Door Company of Yakima™ for All Your Garage Door Opener Needs
At Overhead Door Company of Yakima™, there’s a good reason we are considered Yakima’s Commercial & Residential Door Specialists.
Whether you’re searching for a garage door opener for your home or business, rest assured that we can help.